Yes. Oasis Water Park is an amenity that is only available to guests staying at Arizona Grand Resort & Spa. Guests may entertain non-guests, if they have available water park wristbands to offer the non-guest for day-use. However, non-guests must be accompanied by resort guests and wristbands may only be used during your resort stay.
- Standard high-speed wireless Internet access
- Oasis Water Park (4) Wristbands
- Athletic Club admittance (must be at least 16 years old to utilize facility)
- Valet and overnight parking
- In-suite coffee provided daily
- USA Today newspaper upon request
- Shuttle service to Arizona Mills Mall
- Unlimited credit card, toll-free, local and collect phone calls
- 20% off one round of golf
- One free appetizer from our “Favorites”selection in the lobby bar when you purchase two drinks of equal value
The number of Oasis Water Park wristbands included with your nightly resort fee is based upon your confirmed room type. Each room type may purchase up to 2 additional wristbands per night for an additional fee.
Room types that receive 4 Oasis wristbands:
- Resort Suite (King or 2 Queen Beds)
- Deluxe Suite (King or 2 Queen Beds)
- Premiere Suite (King or 2 Queen Beds)
- Hospitality Suite
- Hospitality Conference Suite
- Grand Oasis Hospitality Suite
- Grand Suite
- One-Bedroom Villa Suite
- Villa King Guest Room
- South Mountain Suite
Room type that receives 6 Oasis wristbands:
- Sedona Grand Suite
Room types that receive 8 Oasis wristbands:
- Arizona Grand Suite
- Two-Bedroom Villa Suite
Yes. Based on seasonal availability of Oasis Water Park during your stay dates, you are welcome to access the water park as early as 12pm on your day of arrival, if it is open on that date. Your room, however, will not be available for check-in until 4pm.
No. Unfortunately, we do not currently accept any animals. Service animals are the only exception and proper documentation must be presented at check-in.
Check-in begins at 4pm. Check out is at 11am. Must be 21 years of age to check in.
Over and above my expectations. Grounds were spotless and the staff was well trained and so sincere. What a pleasure.
The fitness center is by far the nicest fitness center I have EVER seen in a resort property.
A real surprise. After six rounds of golf in Phoenix this was our favorite. We will definitely be back.