- Drew Brashler Photography
Ceremony & Reception Venue
Resort Weddings in the Heart of Phoenix
You have dreamt of a perfect wedding day where romance, enchantment and breathtaking beauty abound. The Four-Diamond Arizona Grand Resort & Spa specializes in making those dreams come true.
Whether an intimate occasion for close friends and family or a grand gala reception, we will help you realize the wedding of your dreams.Make an Inquiry
- Island Green
We are pleased to provide a wide variety of indoor and outdoor sites for your ceremony. Whether you wish for a luscious garden setting, the open greens of the golf course, a casual terrace, patio or formal ballroom, you are sure to find an atmosphere that’s perfect for you!
- Plaza Courtyard: A charming outdoor patio with resort views and a cascading fountain.
- Palm Court: A beautiful setting nestled amidst our courtyard fountain and Paseo gardens.
- Fountain Circle: Open outdoor venue with staircase and elevated landing, perfect for large ceremonies.
- Paseo Garden: Stunning corridor surrounded by lighted palm trees, lush foliage, fountains and charming fireplaces.
- Island Green: Casually elegant, emerald lawn surrounded by bright blue water, set against rolling hills and an amazing sunset view.
- Grand Ballroom
From one of the most expansive ballrooms in the Southwest to our lush outdoor venues, we provide a wide variety of versatile reception sites. Celebrate your marriage with family and friends indoors or out. We are delighted to offer a venue for all reception sizes and styles:
- Grand Ballroom: An elegant venue for large receptions up to 1,200 guests.
- South Mountain Ballroom: A spacious reception site with a private outdoor patio. Seats up to 400 guests.
- Las Palmas: Classic atmosphere offering private indoor and outdoor space. Seats up to 130 guests.
- Palm Court: Comfortably seats 100 guests for a lovely reception in a garden setting.
- The Vista: Breathtaking views of the surrounding valley provide a wonderful backdrop for dinner receptions up to 130 guests.
Renowned for infusing fine dining elements into each of our catered events, our talented chefs will prepare an unforgettable culinary experience. Choose from thoughtfully designed menus featuring our exceptional banquet cuisine or tailor dishes specifically to your tastes while simultaneously creating your own custom wedding cake crafted by our esteemed pastry chef, George Rugel.
- Paseo Garden
Packages & Pricing
We believe your wedding day should be perfect no matter your budget. We designed our options with every couple in mind.
Not seeing what you are looking for? Ask us about our midweek packages with special pricing for events Monday – Thursday.
All prices and inclusions are subject to change. Please note, a taxable service charge and sales tax will apply.View Menu
We make it easy for you
Preparation, timing and incredible cuisine are the key components to making that special day an enjoyable one. From the planning stages with our experienced wedding specialists to your bouquet toss, at the Arizona Grand flawless execution of your wedding from beginning to end is paramount.
Need help planning your special day? Ask about our partnership with Meant2Be Events.