We appreciate your understanding and support as we continue to adapt to the unprecedented conditions created by COVID-19. Our highest priority and greatest concern is the wellbeing of our guests and associates. Therefore, we compiled some items you may find helpful throughout your stay.
Yes, we are open and accepting reservations.
For the protection of our guests and associates, all guest suites will be cleaned for new arrivals only. Should you need additional towels, pillows, blankets, etc. during your stay, please text (602) 536-9966 or dial x84935 on your suite phone and we will gladly deliver them to you.
At this time, we are not offering transportation, bell, or valet services.
Should you have any additional questions, please visit our FAQ page here.
Oasis Water Park
Click here to explore our dates and hours of operation.
Click here to explore the features Oasis offers and a map of Oasis.
Food & Beverage
The Marketplace Cafe, Oasis Bar & Grill, and Lobby Bar are open.
Click here to explore our hours of operations and menus.
Click here to view the offerings and hours of operations for Rustler’s Rooste.
Click here to explore some of our local favorites.
Athletic Club & Spa
Our Athletic Club is open.
Click here to view our updated hours and safety measures.
Due to restrictions surrounding COVID-19, the spa is temporarily closed.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Steps we have taken to ensure your safety.
- Each guest suite is thoroughly cleaned by gloved attendants, using CDC-approved cleaning products.
- Housekeeping will not service any guest suites during your stay. We will, however, deliver any necessary items to you, upon request. Delivery attendants will be wearing protective gloves.
- CDC-approved cleaning products are used to wipe down door handles, rails and elevator buttons frequently throughout each day.
- Lobby furniture is lightly misted with Lysol periodically throughout each day.
- Associates working at the resort may not exhibit any signs of sickness. All who are working have chosen to be here and agree to follow all safety guidelines.
- Signs are posted throughout the resort (Lobby entrance, Golf entrance) to remind guests of social distancing.
- Front Desk attendants do not touch either your ID or credit card, instead having you present them to us on the counter.
- We do not re-use guest suite keys from one stay to the next.
- Credit card machines are wiped down after each use.
- We have paused the use of our digital registration card, which required touching an iPad screen.
- Ongoing education for our associates about maintaining good health and staying home when ill.
- Social distancing is practiced by all golf associates.
- Golf carts are regularly sanitized.
- Golfers are offered gloves and Lysol wipes (available while supplies last).
- To reduce the risk of exposure, sand bottles and rakes have been removed, and pins are now to be left in the hole at all times.
- Sponges have been placed in each hole to elevate the ball height to reduce contact with the pin and cup.
- Industrial power washing of the entire park, using antibacterial soap, every morning.
- Cabanas are sanitized after each use.
- Chaise lounge chairs are power-washed daily and sanitized repeatedly throughout the day.
- Gift Shop (enclosed) entrance is closed. Using open-air entrance instead.
- Bar seating area is closed. All food & beverage is to-go only.
- Communal water stations have been removed.
- Hand sanitizer stations located throughout the park.