We appreciate your understanding and support as we continue to adapt to the unprecedented conditions created by COVID-19. Below we have listed our most asked questions as well as the operation status of our dining outlets and amenities.
For the protection of our guests and associates, all guest suites will be cleaned for new arrivals only. Should you need additional towels, pillows, blankets, etc. during your stay, please text (602) 536-9966 or dial x84935 on your suite phone and we will gladly deliver them to you.
At this time, we are not offering transportation, bell, or valet services.
Should you have any additional questions, please visit our FAQ page here.
Click here to explore our dates and hours of operation.
Click here to explore the features Oasis offers and a map of Oasis.
The Marketplace Cafe, Oasis Bar & Grill, Aunt Chilada’s, Lobby Grill, and Lobby Bar are open.
Click here to explore our hours of operations and menus.
Click here to view the offerings and hours of operations for Rustler’s Rooste.
Click here to explore some of our local favorites.
Our Athletic Club is open.
Click here to view our updated hours and safety measures.
Our Spa is open.
Click here for hours of operations and menu of services.
Our Golf Course is open.
Click here to view course information and to make a tee time.
Steps we have taken to ensure your safety.
- Each guest suite is thoroughly cleaned by gloved attendants, using CDC-approved cleaning products.
- Housekeeping will not service any guest suites during your stay. We will, however, deliver any necessary items to you, upon request. Delivery attendants will be wearing protective gloves.
- CDC-approved cleaning products are used to wipe down door handles, rails and elevator buttons frequently throughout each day.
- Lobby furniture is lightly misted with Lysol periodically throughout each day.
- Associates working at the resort may not exhibit any signs of sickness. All who are working have chosen to be here and agree to follow all safety guidelines.
- We have paused the use of our digital registration card, which required touching an iPad screen.
- Ongoing education for our associates about maintaining good health and staying home when ill.
- Social distancing is practiced by all golf associates.
- Golf carts are regularly sanitized.
- Industrial power washing of the entire park, using antibacterial soap, every morning.
- Cabanas are sanitized after each use.
- Chaise lounge chairs are power-washed daily.
- Hand sanitizer stations located throughout the park.