Dale Hahne is a Destination Management Certified Professional (DMCP) and Certified Incentive Specialist (CIS) with more than 30 years in the incentive travel and event industry.
Offering a “single point planning solution” for both on-premises and off-premises services, Dale is dedicated to providing you with extensive resources to create an exciting and entertaining program for your guests.Make an Inquiry
I would recommend this property for business and pleasure. The rooms and meeting space will fit all needs. Arizona Grand offers great spa and exercise services along with great banquet food.
Our In-House Destination Management Services business model allows for a focus on providing excellent service, exclusive to clients staying at Arizona Grand, and features Master Account billing, as well as expedited processes and procedures such as load in/out, timeline building, and venue capacities and restrictions.
- Carefully crafted on-site signature events and activities built on real-time communication with all resort teams, including Event Services, Banquets, Engineering, Sales, and Security
- Established relationships with vetted local area vendor partners to design individual and unique programs
- Consistent quality services including safety guidelines and procedures at resort’s high standards
- Expert planning and execution of events, activities, and dining services at indoor and outdoor venues across the resort
- 25 years of experience providing customized destination management services throughout the Valley of the Sun
Dale Hahne is a Destination Management Certified Professional (DMCP) and Certified Incentive Specialist (CIS) and has dedicated more than 30 years to the incentive travel and event industry.
Beginning his career in 1987 with Maritz Travel Company, Dale has earned numerous accolades from both peers and clients, including the Gold Star Award for Outstanding Service from USA Hosts Destination Management.
Dale has actively served the hospitality industry with the following organizations:
- Hospitality Sales & Marketing Association International (HSMAI)
- Association of Destination Management Executives (ADME)
- Society for Incentive Travel Excellence (SITE)
- President of the Arizona Chapter
- Co-Chairman of the SITE International Conference
- Member of the Chapter Leadership Council
“Success for me is all about helping others to succeed. Partnering with internal and external clients, meeting face to face, and growing relationships is what I am passionate about. Doing that well results in flawless, successful events.” ~ Dale Hahne
Arizona Grand Resort & Spa offers a diverse range of possibilities for any meeting or event.
Featuring 16 unique outdoor private event venues to accommodate 60 to 2,000 attendees.
Arizona Grand Resort & Spa, a member of Associated Luxury Hotels International (ALHI), is the recipient of numerous industry awards, including the Pinnacle and Gold Key Awards.
Whatever we need to create to make vivid memories, from an authentic cowboy camp to a Mexican border town, consider it done.
Make An Inquiry
Arizona Grand Resort & Spa offers a diverse range of possibilities for any meeting or event. Please take a moment to enter your information.