Arizona Grand Resort & Spa is committed to environmental responsibility and sustainability guided by our partnership with the Arizona Hotel and Lodging Association Green Certification. We accept responsibility for and stewardship of environmental best practices with our owners, associates, suppliers and guests. We will work to incorporate ongoing green practices to reduce the environmental impact of our business and ensure the Arizona Grand Resort & Spa remains “Naturally Grand”.
We will achieve these results by:
- Establishment of our Green Task force to develop and execute earth-friendly practices
- Purchasing environmentally responsible and recycled materials, whenever possible.
- Purchasing organic and sustainable local foods, whenever possible.
- Developing partnerships with suppliers that continue to demonstrate a commitment to environmental responsibility.
- Seek the feedback of our guests and review and implement feedback, whenever possible.
- Ongoing education for our associates so they understand how they can make a difference both at work and at home.
1% for the Planet Membership ~ Our Commitment
Classic Hotels & Resorts is a proud member of 1% for the Planet, a globally-recognized alliance of businesses that understand the necessity of protecting the natural environment, as the network’s first ever hotel management company to join.
Members of 1% for the Planet contribute one percent of annual sales directly to any of the approved nonprofit environmental organizations in the network. Nonprofits are approved through a rigorous review of efficacy and environmental focus.
“We feel it our duty to take a greater responsibility for the cost of environmental impact and our partnership with 1% for the Planet recognizes this focus.” says John Grossman, President of Classic.
Visit our partnership page to learn more.