Voted one of the “Top 10 Fitness Facilities in Arizona” the Arizona Grand Athletic Club is one of the few award-winning Arizona spas and fitness facilities in Phoenix and offers more exercise options than any other Phoenix resort. Our Arizona Grand Athletic Club offers the latest in strength and cardiovascular training equipment. The 20,000 square foot facility is among the largest and most complete fitness and health spas you’ll find at a full service resort. It includes:
- More than 40 cardiovascular machines, including Paramount and Icarian strength training equipment
- Separate free-weight room
- More than 45 fitness classes per week
- Indoor racquetball court
- Five-lane, 20-meter, heated lap pool
- Expert fitness assessments and personal training
The club is open daily. Admission to the Arizona Grand Athletic Club is open to club members and all resort guests, included in the daily Resort Fee. Guests of the Athletic Club must be at least 16 years of age to use the facility. Call (602) 431-6484 for club hours.