Arizona Grand Guest Suites
Our spacious Resort Suites include bedrooms with one king or two queen beds, a private balcony or patio, and separate living room areas with a queen sofa bed.
An over-sized work area with high-speed Internet access offers an atmosphere ideal for work or planning the next day’s activities.Make Reservation
The suite room is very homey, so it helped to relax fully before and the end of each meeting day.
- Hardwood-style flooring in all guest suite living rooms
- Fresh color palette
- Carpet in all guest suite bedrooms
- Walk-in showers featuring glass partitions (King suites)
- Shower/Tub combo (Queen/Queen suites)
- Spacious living room with a desk for working and queen size sofa bed
- USB charging ports
- High-speed and wireless Internet access
- 42″ Flat screen TVs
- STAYCAST media streaming
- Personal safe fits 17″ laptop
- Private patio or balcony
- Two telephones
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- AM/FM clock radio with CD player
- In-Suite movies
Our Deluxe Resort Suites feature all of the amenities listed above, plus a preferred location close to the Oasis Water Park and one king or two queen beds.
Remodeled rooms are really nice and the staff from the moment we checked in to leaving were incredibly friendly and helpful.
The residential-style look of all 744 guest suites at the Arizona Grand Resort & Spa provides resort guests with a true “home away from home” experience.
Learn more about our Grand Suites, Villas and Accessible Accommodations.View All Rooms