Our Phoenix, AZ Hotel
Arizona Grand Resort & Spa puts you in the midst of one of Phoenix, Arizona's most naturally beautiful places. The region's only AAA Four-Diamond, all-suite hotel is ideally situated on the doorstep of 17,000 acres of South Mountain Preserve, the largest municipal park in the world and the most visited hiking destination in the state. The Arizona Grand Resort & Spa serves up stunning perspectives and unique Southwestern touches that make your visit to Phoenix feel naturally grand.
The resort is conveniently located just six miles from Phoenix's Sky Harbor International Airport, and features a variety of exciting amenities that put you in a world beyond, including:
- Challenging 18-hole golf course
- 7-acre private resort water park
- 20,000 square-foot athletic club
- Full-service spa and salon
- Casual dining at our six on-site restaurants