Oasis Water Park – A “Top 10” Water Park in the US!
Arizona may be infamous for its scorching hot summers, but a stay at the Arizona Grand Resort is always cool! We’re home to the oh-so-refreshing Oasis Water Park, a breezy and beautiful escape from the Grand Canyon State heat. Our sprawling 7-acre private resort water park is loved both locally and across the country as a Travel Channel Top 10 winner for Water Parks in the United States . And even if you live in town, a visit to Oasis Water Park is still worth the trip. In addition to being one of the top 10 water parks in the nation, Phoenix New Times named our Oasis Water Park the “Best Water Park” in 2010!
Here are some of the features you’re guaranteed to enjoy when visiting the award-winning Oasis Water Park at Arizona Grand Resort:
- Eight story slide tower, featuring three adventure slides with dramatic 42- to 67-foot drops and speeds up to 35 mph
- Enormous 10,000-square foot wave pool with 2-foot action waves simulating open water swells and lagoon-style waterfall
- The winding Zuni River, an active (not lazy!) river that snakes around an amazing 950 feet of arching water jets, pedestrian bridges and shaded lawn areas
- Massive 25-person Caliente Springs Hot Tub, overlooking cascading waterfalls and gardens
- Wild Cat Springs wading pool and play area for small children with six water jets on a water spray deck
- Oasis Bar & Grill, serving tasty snacks, lunch and signature cocktails
Please remember Oasis Water Park is reserved exclusively for the use of resort guests, and is open weekends only through October 30, 2011. Next time you plan a visit to Phoenix, stay with us and beat the heat at Oasis Water Park!