Arizona Grand Resort & Spa is committed to environmental responsibility and sustainability guided by our partnership with the Arizona Hotel and Lodging Association Green Certification. We accept responsibility for and stewardship of environmental best practices with our owners, associates, suppliers and guests. We will work to incorporate ongoing green practices to reduce the environmental impact of our business and ensure the Arizona Grand Resort & Spa remains “Naturally Grand”.
We will achieve these results by:
- Establishment of our Green Task force to develop and execute earth-friendly practices
- Purchasing environmentally responsible and recycled materials, whenever possible.
- Purchasing organic and sustainable local foods, whenever possible.
- Developing partnerships with suppliers that continue to demonstrate a commitment to environmental responsibility.
- Seek the feedback of our guests and review and implement feedback, whenever possible.
- Ongoing education for our associates so they understand how they can make a difference both at work and at home.